• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

clickfunnel to WATI to google sheet

Sheetal

when contact is created in clickfunnel, then 2 template messages are sent via WATI and also i see same contact getting added in two rows in google sheet. So there is duplication. there is only one workflow active for this funnel. only one webhook active in the clickfunnel related to this ..so i don't why the duplication.

Sheetal

i think this is the workflow ..and what i just did was deleted the workflow....and created a new workflow..
added a new webhook to the clickfunnel page ..but the problem still seems to exist..
attaching a screenshot for reference on how it shows on google sheet.

IjU3NjMwNTY0...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.40.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 11.40.14 AM.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 10

Subin

Staff member
Hey @Sheetal !

Clickfunnel sends data for all the forms/pages added inside the account inside the single webhooks which are used to connect.

Here, checking upon your workflow history, we can see that you have two pages inside your Clickfunnel, that were triggering twice for single data.

So for this concern, we have added a Filter module inside your workflow-

1711619998247.png

This will further restrict duplications.