• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wati, Zoho CRM, Razorpay Integration to update the data from Wati messages to Zoho CRM Leads module and payment conformations from Razorpay to Wati

Amar Nadh

To start, I'm aware that Wati doesn't automatically update Contact Attributes from WATI into Zoho CRM Leads/Contacts. However, I've found that it's possible to achieve this using No-Code tools like Pabbly.

Now, here's the situation I'm dealing with: Within Wati, I've set up a flow that gets triggered through Zoho Forms or Zoho CRM forms. In this flow, I ask customers 4-5 questions, and I need to capture their responses and update these details in Zoho CRM, specifically under the same contact. The unique identifier I'll be using is the customer's mobile number.

Towards the end of the flow, customers are prompted to book a slot using Zoho Bookings. To confirm the slot, they're required to make an advance payment within Zoho Bookings using Razorpay. After this payment is completed, I'd like to relay the confirmation back to Wati. This way, Wati can send a confirmation message to the customer.

I need the team's support to accomplish these two integrations.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Amar Nadh

Now, here's the situation I'm dealing with: Within Wati, I've set up a flow that gets triggered through Zoho Forms or Zoho CRM forms. In this flow, I ask customers 4-5 questions, and I need to capture their responses and update these details in Zoho CRM, specifically under the same contact. The unique identifier I'll be using is the customer's mobile number.

Towards the end of the flow, customers are prompted to book a slot using Zoho Bookings. To confirm the slot, they're required to make an advance payment within Zoho Bookings using Razorpay. After this payment is completed, I'd like to relay the confirmation back to Wati. This way, Wati can send a confirmation message to the customer.
Please explain your use case in clear steps and elaborate on the second part of the case. Also do share the workflow URL in which you have tried the same.

Amar Nadh

I am currently facing challenges with integrations.

Now, here's the situation I'm dealing with:
  1. Within Wati, I've set up a Birthday flow that should get triggered through Zoho Forms and Zoho CRM webforms. I need support in creating that trigger.
  2. In this flow, I ask customers 4-5 questions, and I need to capture their responses and update these details in Zoho CRM under the leads section in the sub-form, specifically under the same Lead. For us here the unique identifier I'll be the customer's mobile number. I need support in pushing the responses back to CRM.
  3. Towards the end of the flow, customers are prompted to book a slot using Zoho Bookings (We have integrated Razorpay into Zoho Bookings). To confirm the slot, they're required to make an advance payment within Zoho Bookings using Razorpay. After this payment is completed, I'd like to relay the confirmation back to Wati. This way, Wati can send a confirmation message to the customer. I need support in pushing the responses back to CRM.
I know Pabbly will help, but I could understand the trigger points to set inside Pabbly to achieve this.

Razorpay to Wati - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...RAmMNGQIGUgQAc1ZYBRcBAgd9AUxWZQRNCzhdAwMrVTQ#

Wati to Zoho CRM - https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...YBD1dSQsPCF4HdFBdVXldXgd9AUxULwRRXW4OUFN7BGU#

Supreme

Staff member
Towards the end of the flow, customers are prompted to book a slot using Zoho Bookings (We have integrated Razorpay into Zoho Bookings). To confirm the slot, they're required to make an advance payment within Zoho Bookings using Razorpay. After this payment is completed, I'd like to relay the confirmation back to Wati. This way, Wati can send a confirmation message to the customer. I need support in pushing the responses back to CRM.
Can you please tell us how you get the information about the booking after the subscriber makes the payment in the trigger response? Kindly clear the third point for the same.

And also if you can record a short video would be very helpful for us to join the use case further.