• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trigger "New Row in Google Sheet": not all the row datas arrives. Why?

puntogira

Hello everyone!

Schermata 2022-11-18 alle 16.30.44.png

This is the dynamic Google Sheet ☝🏼

This is the response recived for "New Row in Spreadsheet"👇🏼

Schermata 2022-11-18 alle 16.32.20.png

It's ok... Almost... Cause I am interested in catch the value in the column K. But unfortunatly... I can't see it!

Why?

How can I have all the datas of the row, colum after column?

Have a nice day!

Riccardo

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @puntogira

It's ok... Almost... Cause I am interested in catch the value in the column K. But unfortunatly... I can't see it!
It seems like you might have selected the trigger column "B" instead of "k" till you want to receive the webhook response.

So, kindly recapture the webhook response again and make the trigger column "K" in your Google Sheets while capturing the webhook response.

1668835173633.png

(Watch the first part of the video)