• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

triggering whatsapp message from google form response

ramnik

Do I need any paid service (other than pabbly) to integrate sending whatsapp messages which are triggered every time a google form response has been submitted ?
I contacted another company which offers API for API integration of google forms thru pabbly connect. But API messages using the API as a connector ( or whatever it is called) resulted in message showing up as "waiting" on phone and does not even show up on web logged in whatsapp.

Is Chat API to be used for this purpose ? I have watched pabbly videos related to this topic and replicated message sending using template but that has a limitation of only 50 messages initiated from my side. So what is a solution to this ? Integration with API, Chat API or Whatsapp API ? How will the API delvier messages without the "waiting" message that is showing up.

Pabbly used to offer chat facility to discuss issues live but that has been removed now permanently leaving the only option as this forum. Normally formus are for a free service where people are volunteering to answer questions without getting paid. But if a company like pabbly is taking this route to save on support cost then it is opening up space for another indian to offer these same services at the same price as pabbly but much better support.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ramnik

Do I need any paid service (other than pabbly) to integrate sending whatsapp messages which are triggered every time a google form response has been submitted ?
Yes, you need to pay separately to the WhatsApp integration platform to use their integration.

Is Chat API to be used for this purpose ? I have watched pabbly videos related to this topic and replicated message sending using template but that has a limitation of only 50 messages initiated from my side. So what is a solution to this ? Integration with API, Chat API or Whatsapp API ? How will the API delvier messages without the "waiting" message that is showing up.
Though you can use Cloud API which will support up to 250 messages per second of combined sending and receiving (inclusive of text and media messages), by request.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial for your basic understanding.

Pabbly used to offer chat facility to discuss issues live but that has been removed now permanently leaving the only option as this forum. Normally formus are for a free service where people are volunteering to answer questions without getting paid. But if a company like pabbly is taking this route to save on support cost then it is opening up space for another indian to offer these same services at the same price as pabbly but much better support.

Thanks for your feedback. We will share it with the respective team so that they can look into providing live chat support in future.

ramnik

Both your videos are about whatsapp cloud API. I asked about API / Chat API as I already mentioned that "I have watched pabbly videos related to this topic and replicated message sending using template but that has a limitation of only 50 messages initiated from my side.". Please answer the question originally asked.

How to use API/ Chat API. Will that work for triggering whatsapp messages. How does it work ? Which service provider provides that solution ?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ramnik

How to use API/ Chat API. Will that work for triggering whatsapp messages. How does it work ? Which service provider provides that solution ?
Yes, Chat APIs trigger event is available on the platform. Kindly check that out.

You can refer to the following video tutorial for your basic understanding.