• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Triggers on PipeDrive

tov

Hi,

I was looking for a workflow that sends a notification (via WhatsApp) whenever the Activity is about to happen (like 1h before). But, I only found triggers that activates when I create an Activity.

Here's an example: I create an Activity to send "Happy Birthday" to a contact on his birthday, but, I don't create the Activity on the day, I create like 6 months before, so, I need the trigger on the day of the Activity, not on the creation of it.

Is there some other way to do what I was planning?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @tov

We looked into your concern and the trigger event which you are looking for is not possible.

Though for your usecase, you can refer to the following video tutorial on how you can schedule the action to send the message on their further date.