• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

triggers way to many times into google sheets from clickfunnels please help.

MrJohn17

I need assistance with an automation setup that I've created using ClickFunnels and Google Sheets via Pabbly Connect. The goal is for a new contact created in ClickFunnels to trigger the creation of a new row in a Google Sheet with their information. However, I'm encountering a problem where multiple rows (10 to 20) are created for the same contact instead of just one.

Here's a detailed summary of my setup:

1. Trigger: New Contact Created in ClickFunnels
    • App: ClickFunnels
    • Trigger Event: New Contact Created
    • Webhook URL: Captures the event and sends it to Pabbly Connect
    • I have set up the webhook URL correctly and confirmed that the response is being received.
  2. Action 1: Date/Time Formatter (Pabbly)
    • Action: Format Date Only
    • This step ensures the date is formatted correctly for the next steps.
  3. Action 2: Add New Row in Google Sheets
    • App: Google Sheets
    • Action Event: Add New Row
    • This step is supposed to add a new row with the contact's details to a specified Google Sheet.
Despite the setup, each new contact from ClickFunnels results in multiple rows (10 to 20) being added to the Google Sheet instead of just one row per contact. I've checked the setup multiple times, but the issue persists.

Screenshots:​

Steps Taken:​

• Verified the webhook setup in ClickFunnels.
  • Ensured that the Pabbly Connect workflow is set to trigger only once per new contact.
  • Checked for any loops or additional triggers that might cause multiple executions.

Request for Help:​

Has anyone encountered a similar issue, or does anyone have suggestions on how to resolve this problem? Specifically, I need to ensure that only one row per new contact is created in the Google Sheet. Any guidance or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Scott

Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 1.04.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-07-29 at 1.04.08 PM.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @MrJohn17

We have already responded to your inquiry in another thread. Please refer to that for the response.