• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trouble Registering New WordPress Users via Pabbly Connect Workflow - Need Guidance

Hi,

I have set up a workflow where I want to register new users to my WordPress user base, which currently has around 300 registered users. Up until now, I've been maintaining a Google spreadsheet with all of my users, where I also register new ones and update existing ones. After updating the spreadsheet, I manually add the users to WordPress, resulting in double the work.

To streamline this, I've set up a workflow in Pabbly Connect to register new users automatically. However, I cannot see the new users being added to WordPress. I've watched some of your tutorial videos, but something still seems to be off in my setup.

In addition to the basic fields that a WordPress user would typically have, my Google spreadsheet includes custom fields that are important for my organization. I have verified that I have the correct credentials and have carefully followed the instructions, but it still isn't working as expected.

I have a few questions:

1. Is it important to enter data sequentially in the order of column A, column B, column C, etc., with the closing column set up as the final column in which I enter data (e.g., column E)?
  2. Does it matter that I have custom columns starting from column F onward, which should not be included in WordPress?
  3. Can I start from row 301 (after my existing 300 users) for the Pabbly Connect workflow, or do I need a blank spreadsheet (with only column headers) when starting?
  4. Should I work with both Google Spreadsheets and WordPress in incognito mode?
Any help or guidance would be much appreciated!

Thank you.