• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trying to get a order number with a chatbot from woocommerce

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Marvin VG

Could you kindly inform me of the action events you want within the Voiceflow application? This way, I can assess the feasibility and assist accordingly.

Marvin VG

Hello, I want to use the customers email as a variable. Pabbly should then retrieve the order ID (or multiple order IDs with the purchase date) of that customer.

If possible Pabbly should also get the trackingcode ( but its from a third party integration inside my woocommerce, called AST)

Supreme

Staff member
If possible Pabbly should also get the trackingcode ( but its from a third party integration inside my woocommerce, called AST)
Can you please share the workflow URL once with us, so that we can look into it and check the possibility?

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly capture the webhook response once from your Voiceflow account with the available variables and then we can check the further possibilities.

2023-12-26_17h21_42.png