• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Trying to update google contact from Salesflare.

Kingtony9

Hello!

I'm having trouble updating google contacts from salesflare.

So I already have a workflow for then I create a contact on salesflare it will go to google contacts. But Sometimes, I need to update or change the information on Salesflare and I would like for it to be updated on Google Contacts.

Some of the things I would like for it to update is like name, address, phone number, email, and custom fields. I keep getting a 400 error. So I do not understand what I am doing wrong.

Please help. Thank you!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    56.5 KB · Views: 67
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    41.1 KB · Views: 61

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kingtony9

To update the Google Contacts you need to first search the individual contact which will provide the Contact Id that you have to use in the Update Contact action step.

Moreover, you have to pass the custom field values in the "Custom Field Value " field separately.

2022-06-14_12h38_40.png

2022-06-14_12h38_18.png

Kingtony9

Hey @Kingtony9

To update the Google Contacts you need to first search the individual contact which will provide the Contact Id that you have to use in the Update Contact action step.

Moreover, you have to pass the custom field values in the "Custom Field Value " field separately.

View attachment 12022

View attachment 12023

Hello! I am still having trouble. Pabbly doesn't seem to fetch the etag. What do we need to put there?

Attachments

• Contact 3.PNG
    Contact 3.PNG
    38 KB · Views: 57
  • contact id 2.PNG
    contact id 2.PNG
    28.8 KB · Views: 61
  • contact id.PNG
    contact id.PNG
    43.3 KB · Views: 65

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Kingtony9

In the "Contact Id" field you have to pass the ResourceName of the contact form the " Google Contacts: Search Contact" action step's API response.

2022-06-17_10h46_04.png