• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Tucaledi Changes the Webhook response

Anamitra

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjAwNTY1MDYzNzA0MzA1MjY1NTUzMjUxM2I1MTYwNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi

Tu calendi now giving me a webhook response like in single field
{"action":"booking.created","type":"onetoone","created":"2023-06-26T17:08:04Z","booking_number":"3E96-DA7A-BED4","booking_date_time":"2023-06-28T03:30:00Z","video_meeting_link":"https:\/\/zoom.us\/j\/91941344490","video_meeting_id":"91941344490","video_meeting_pwd":null,"event_data":{"id":"4db11eb71528d9b0af158aa9","name":"EMAS - Discovery Call","time_zone":"Asia\/Kolkata","duration":30},"tags":null,"attendees_data":[{"name":"Test500 test","email":"[email protected]","mobile":null,"landline":null,"whatsapp":"+919177824745","time_zone":"Asia\/Calcutta","all_form_data":{"form_first_name":"Test500","form_last_name":"test","form_email":"[email protected]","form_whatsapp":"+919177824745","4r4mgso0ii":"Yes","xp2y2xlvim":"Just Starting","c4mygdqdrb":"NA","xbc84tvulj":"NA","44pcne89kl":"NA","mg89c9vua9":"NA","q5so927d3u":"Immediately","d6wyyljzfg":"Im

But I want each value in different field, so that I can use it differently.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anamitra

You can check it through a webbooks testing site called webhook.site.

You can copy the webhook URL provided by Webhook.site inside your application and do the test event inside the application to see if the webhook is being worked inside Webhook.site. This will double-confirm the issue.

Here is a sample video that you can follow to track the webhook issue:

Anamitra

Hi , Thanks for your response. Actually, I am getting the response, but in a different way. Please check the attachment

Attachments

• Pabbly.pdf
    100.4 KB · Views: 31

Supreme

Staff member
Please check the Webhook.site for the same thing so that we can determine whether the data from Tucalendi is arriving in a JSON array that is missing.

Supreme

Staff member
Since the Tucalendi is a webhook-based trigger event that only captures the data once the application sends the data to the webhook URL.

And as we can see in your history logs you are getting half data in JSON format and sometimes not. So we recommend you to please contact the Tucalendi support team and kindly ask them about the webhook response you are receiving in the particular webhook URL.