• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twitter Images

shitflicks

Hi, I don't seem to be able to tweet images using an image url from my google sheets template. I only get the content, and when I put the link in the content, it only displays it as a link? Is there a trick to get it to recognise the image url as an image file?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shitflicks

I request you to please use a third-party application such as Imgur and then try again to tweet that file on Twitter.

Imgur provides a platform that allows users to easily convert their files into the desired file format. To use this, you need to first upload the file into the Imgur application then it will generate a file URL that you can use to access and utilize the converted file.

Let me know if you are still facing the issue.

shitflicks

it does exactly the same. On the example tutorial on youtube it shows "create tweet with media" but I don't have that option on my twitter connection.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @shitflicks

I would like to inform you that the "create a tweet with media" action event is no longer available in the Twitter action step.

We have tried to upload a picture by the "create tweet" action event, I kindly request you to check your Twitter account and let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

2023-06-05_16h50_47.png

Hey @shitflicks

I would like to inform you that the "create a tweet with media" action event is no longer available in the Twitter action step.

We have tried to upload a picture by the "create tweet" action event, I kindly request you to check your Twitter account and let me know if you are still facing the same issue.

View attachment 26914
Can you elaborate on this? I am trying to share Instagram Images to Twitter.
How do I add a media image. I tried using Bit.ly but that did not work. Can you write a detailed tutorial or video for this?
Thanks.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @HonestOpinions

Could you please let me know our concern with the help of screenshots so that I can better understand the issue and help you?

Also, kindly provide us with the workflow name in which you are getting issues.

I am trying to share Facebook post images to Twitter. When I do that using the above Imgur method that you shared, it shares the Imgur URL instead of sharing the image preview for the image.

You are not understanding my issue. I want to upload an image from Facebook to Twitter. Can you share a tutorial for that? Tutorials on YT are outdated.

Arshita

Staff member
I request you to please refer to the below-related video tutorial on Facebook to Twitter automation and try it from your end.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @HonestOpinions

I want to let you know that previously, the Twitter app allowed the creation of tweets with media attachments. However, Twitter has recently updated its API policy.

We will assess whether we can also include support for action steps with media file URLs. Currently, the Create Tweet action step will only send the text message without any media attachments.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mishael

I am sorry for your inconvenience, we will try to add that action step in the current integration of Twitter.

Meanwhile, you may post the request on the platform here - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

Our integration team will look into it and add it accordingly.