• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Twitter User is over daily status update limit.

jalmj

Your Task History ID
IjU3NmMwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzU1MjZhNTUzNCI_3D_pc
Hello, I'm having this issue in twitter: User is over daily status update limit.

I only publish one a day, so must be some problem here.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @jalmj

The error "User has exceeded daily status update limit" usually indicates that you have exceeded Twitter's daily limit of tweets. To prevent spam and abuse of the platform, Twitter has set a limit on the number of tweets a user can post in a 24-hour period.

If you receive this error message, you must wait until the following day to post more tweets. You could also try to reduce the frequency of your tweets to stay within Twitter's limit.

It's also worth noting that Twitter's daily tweet limit isn't publicly disclosed and can vary depending on a variety of factors such as the age and activity of your account, the quality of your tweets, and other factors.

So, as a solution, kindly try using the Delay action step before the Twitter step.

1678168827480.png

jalmj

Hello,

as I told you, I have only published one tweet today.

This is not the reason for this problem, it should be something related to Pabbly API.

Supreme

Staff member
The API which we have implemented is from the public API only. So, we recommend you contact the Twitter support team.

jvdc

We have the exact same issue. We publish about 10-20 tweets per day, also far below Twitter's daily limit of 1000/day.

Funnily enough, we have the exact same automation running via Zapier and we are not getting this issue. I do think it's a Pabbly problem.

Task History ID: IjU3NjAwNTZkMDYzMDA0Mzc1MjZhNTUzMDUxM2I1MTYzNTQzOCI_3D_pc
Step Name: Twitter > Create Tweet
Connection Name: Twitter (whencyclopedia)
Task Error Detail:
{
"errors > 0 > code": 185,
"errors > 0 > message": "User is over daily status update limit."
}

jvdc

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Our Tweets are made via Pabbly/Zapier and the Twitter API.

Supreme

Staff member
As far as we can check the API integration of Twitter, the action step is set up accordingly. Also, we have tested the same at our end by posting Twitter in bulk but we didn't get any error message from the API.

So, recommend you once to contact Twitter's support team, perhaps they might help you with the issue.