• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Typeform with Mailchimp connection

Mila88

Hello,

I would like to connect Typeform with Mailchimp. In Typeform, I have 9 questions and for each question, I have 3 answers:
Question 1:
Answer Yes - the new contact should go the group 1 (be tagged Group1)
Answer Maybe - the new contact should go the group 1 (be tagged Group1)
Answer No - Not group 1 (maybe group 2-9)
= if they choose YES or MAYBE, I would like to make a new contact in Mailchimp and put there tag Group1

Question 2:
Answer Yes - the new contact should go the group 2
Answer Maybe - the new contact should go the group 2
Answer No - Not group 2 (maybe group 3-9)
= if they choose YES or MAYBE, I would like to make a new contact in Mailchimp and put there tag Group2

Question 3:
Answer Yes - the new contact should go the group 3
Answer Maybe - the new contact should go the group 3
Answer No - Not group 3 (maybe group 4-9)
= if they choose YES or MAYBE, I would like to make a new contact in Mailchimp and put there tag Group3

For questions 4-9 the same rule applies.
Can Pabbly make this connection (and tagging)? Please help.

Thank you and have a nice day
Best Regards,
Mila