• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to see auto-collection of response from Google sheets

Pratyush

Your Task History ID
I've created a form which seeks certain numbers as inputs. All the inputs are automatically recorded in a linked Google sheet. Based on those inputs, I want to calculate certain values which I need to ultimately see in a same/separate worksheet in Google sheets. Hence. I'm using query function to copy all the values received from the form and formulae in the following columns to calculate the dependent variables I wish to. Eventually, I want to see all the independent/dependent variables in Google Slides. However, I'm unable to see any automated response collection in Pabbly for dependent variables since they are neither collected from the form nor manually input. How can I resolve this issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Pratyush,

For Google Sheets, we do not support formula-based triggers. The data must either be entered manually into the trigger column or through an API.

If any formula is added to the trigger column of the Google Sheet, then automation will not work.