• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to send email attachments collected from google form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kit888

Hello, seeking kind assistance, as I’m just a newbie in Pabbly. I tried to set up a workflow to collect info and uploaded data/files from Google Form(which is connected to a Webhook thru Pabbly connect), and then automatically email the collected info and uploaded file to captured email address. It’s working when there’s no uploaded file/s, but the workflow won't work if there’s uploaded file/s that should be sent & attached to email. thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Kit888,

I have made some changes to your workflow that should help you resolve this issue. You should now be able to send the email attachments.

Kit888

May I ask help pls. Actually, my workflow should be able to gather multiple uploaded files and send them as email attachments. Is there any solution to this? thanks in advance.

Kit888

I replicated additional steps to capture the uploaded files(at least 2 files), and it worked. could there be other ways to simplify this and dynamically upload and send multiple email attachments? thanks in advance:)

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you for the assistance. It worked with one attachment only. But if it tried 2 or more attachments, it did not push thru.
For your use case, you only send the defined number of attachments from your Google Forms to Gmail.

Supreme

Staff member
The Google Drive URLs generated from Google Forms and used in Gmail are not publicly accessible as direct links. Consequently, it poses a significant challenge to efficiently handle each link through the "Share a File with Anyone" action in order to subsequently pass them in a comma-separated format within the Gmail action step.

Status
Not open for further replies.