• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to send whats message from excel sheet to whatsapp number

Hi Team
I am Unable to send whats message from excel sheet to whatsapp number.
I performed same steps as you provided into video.
Also i do not get any error still i am not able to send messages.
please see attached file.
I am already purchased with account name [email protected]
and to test I created free account.

Task History ID -

IjU3NjIwNTY5MDYzMzA0M2Q1MjZlNTUzMjUxMzE1MTY0NTQzMCI_3D_pc​

Attachments

• whatsappcloudapi.png
    whatsappcloudapi.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 34

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please reconfigure the webhook URL in your triggering application once and then try recapturing the webhook response again?

1703849345323.png

Hi Team,

This is not what I am talking, please see attached image that is from excel sheet to WhatsApp message.
Please see attached images.

Attachments

• Pabbly1.png
    Pabbly1.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Pabbly2.png
    Pabbly2.png
    198.7 KB · Views: 19

Supreme

Staff member
We've inspected the connection in your WhatsApp Cloud API action step, but unfortunately, we couldn't find the template details listed there. It seems that the connection you've set up might not be accurate or properly configured.

1703924117145.png

So, please create a new connection by creating a new permanent token.