• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to Sync Google Sheets to Calendar

Hi I am new to pabbly. I was able to connect my google sheet to pabbly, but when i tried to save and test request it on my google calendar i get a global error. 400 error code. Please help

error.png

Hi, Thank you for your response. I have changed the format. Now the date which I save in India time zone is not getting saved in the same time zone in the google calendar.

For 2022-07-14T10:30:00Z and 2022-07-14T16:30:00Z it is getting saved as 4pm to 10pm in my google calendar.

please help

Thank you

Hi, I am sharing the screenshot of the calendar and the google calendar. I have highlighted the name Jayanthi for your reference.
Please check the time mentioned in the google sheet and the timing triggered on the google calendar
Task Id ?
pabbly calendar.jpg
Pabbly support.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dr. Deepak Rudramoorthy

You have to change the Timezone from your "Google Calendar" action event since the data you are providing is already in IST, so you do not need to change the timezone from your Google Calendar action event. Kindly change it to UTC to balance the Timezone when the event gets created.

2022-04-14_11h50_37.png

Supreme

Staff member

We looked into your concern and it seems like Google Calendar is changing the TImezone by itself from their end.

2022-04-14_12h50_08.png

Though as a solution we have made some workaround in your workflow and we hope this will help you out.

Kindly try again and let us know if that works for you.

Hey, thank you I guess it is working absolutely fine. Please tell me what you exactly did so that I can do the same in my other accounts. Facing the same issue.

Regards
Deepak

Supreme

Staff member

In your workflow, we have used "Date TIme Formatter" to convert the timezone to balance out with the time which Google Calendar's API is creating.

Whereas we have used 2 of them to convert the timezone, one for Start Data TIme and another one for End Date Time.

2022-04-15_11h11_05.png