• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to update Leadsquared custom field. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ganeshkumar

I am getting this error when i update custom field from pabbly connect.

pabbly connect error - custom field.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganeshkumar

As we can see from your workflow, we couldn't find any action step in which you are having such error.

Kindly let us know if the issue has been resolved, and if not tell us the action step in which you are updating the custom field.

ganeshkumar

Hey @ganeshkumar

As we can see from your workflow, we couldn't find any action step in which you are having such error.

Kindly let us know if the issue has been resolved, and if not tell us the action step in which you are updating the custom field.
Hi @Supreme

No it is not resolved. I have built the flow again and I have recorded loom video for you. Please watch the video.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @ganeshkumar

In the" Leadsquared : Create or Update Lead with Custom Fields" action step, you need to select either 'True" or "False" value for boolean data type fields. E.g. "Do Not Call" field value can either be "True" or "False" instead of "None".

In the Array type field, please try passing the blank if you do not intent to pass anything to the field. Though, we have mapped the desired data in your workflow and it should work now.

ganeshkumar

Hey @ganeshkumar

In the" Leadsquared : Create or Update Lead with Custom Fields" action step, you need to select either 'True" or "False" value for boolean data type fields. E.g. "Do Not Call" field value can either be "True" or "False" instead of "None".

In the Array type field, please try passing the blank if you do not intent to pass anything to the field. Though, we have mapped the desired data in your workflow and it should work now.
ok @Supreme .. Noted.

Thank you Supreme, much appreciated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.