• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unifying Website Visitor Data and Email Open & Click Data Tracking

JohnYT

Hi I am working with a client who was sent to support to get a question answered, but the answer received was kind of vague, so thought I would try here myself.

Here is what we want to be able to do, if you have a solution please advise.

We have a system setup on Amazon SES for outbound emailing our customers.

We are currently using Mautic for an email client, but we are open to changing that,
if you can recommend an email client that is amazon SES or custom smtp compatible.

In fact we are open to ANY solutions yo may advise for using with pabbly that are already integrated.

HOWEVER, each time we ask this question, we are basically told to go check the integrations page.
BUT there are 750 different apps in there, it would take forever to assess even 1/10th of those LOL

We are looking for YOUR guidance on the below questions, and particularly we are checking if YOU have some suggestions on how to accomplish the following, using already integrated solutions that connect to pabbly.

Primary Goals

Here is the basic need. The basic idea is to unify “open and click” data on an email client, hosted on amazon SES, with data from visitors on our website, when they land on a page on our website, or take a specific action as listed below.

Would be nice to have the ability to tag clients inside our email client, or somehow otherwise segment them and be able to move them into other segments or lists, based on their actions (opens & clicks) taken on emails, AND on actions taken on pages on our website.

The actions I am assuming would need to follow goals inside google tag manager/google analytics, or perhaps you can suggest a different or better way?

The end primary goal is to manage custom audiences in email, based on actions those users take on email, our website and our ads.

Digital Ads Activity (not required, but a nice to have)

The primary goal is to unify the above data and if possible, unify THAT with digital ads activity as well, but the digital ad component is also not essential at the moment.

Secondary Goal (not required, but a nice to have)
Ideally, we would also like to use functions and integrations to simulate an engagement score data system when users take an action. OR if you know of a way to integrate with mautic, then this is not needed...otherwise if you have something that includes this, let me know, but it is secondary and not required, the primary goals are the key.

The actions I would like to be able to manage are all related to understanding how much subscribers are interacting or engaging with our emails, website, digital ads and or social media fan page.

So that when they take actions, we can either manually or automatically respond to them based on what they have done, visited, videos seen, buttons clicked, forms filled, scrolled to a page point, etc.

Website Activity To Track
Buttons clicked on my website
Forms filled and submitted on my website and on google forms
Page scroll activity (so we can trigger events based on how far down the page they scrolled)
Video View activity, so we can see how far into the video they have viewed.

With website activity, I want to be able to manage these audiences in the email system, so I can send an email based on what they have done.

Basically the goal is to create workflows that allow us to automate creation of an engagement score, tag or list hierarchy, so we can properly create campaigns to only contact them based on their current score.

Triggers
So, if they have seen a page, clicked a button, viewed a video either in part or in whole or if they have or have NOT reached a scroll point? Allow one or all of the following actions.

Actions
Automate sending a email campaign to them AND update their tag, segment OR audience list according to whatever action they have taken.
OR
Simply manually send them an email based on their recently updated engagement score data that resulted from actions they have taken.

Email Activity To Track
Automate sending a email campaign to them AND update their tag, segment, engagement score data etc based on them opening an email OR clicking a link in an email.

OR
Simply manually send them an email based on their recently updated engagement score data that resulted from actions they have taken opening or clicking links in emails.

Digital Ads Activity To Track

Automate sending a email campaign to them AND update their tag, segment, engagement score data etc based on them viewing a video ad or clicking on any ad AND viewing a non video ad (if possible)
OR
Simply manually send them an email based on their recently updated engagement score data that resulted from actions they have taken viewing a video ad or clicking on any ad AND viewing a non video ad (if possible).

Looking for a way to accomplish the above using whatever other tools you recommend, so far we cannot find anywhere in the forums that suggest how to accomplish SOME or all of this. Seems to me this should be possible? Utilizing one or a number of your integration partners?

Please advise.
Thank you!