• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update ActiveCampaign Contact Tag from Google Sheet

Hi guys I would like to update a contact tag in ActiveCampaign when a google sheet drop-down field changes.

Is it possible to do this with Pabbly Connect?

I am attaching a screenshot with google sheet drop-down.

Very thanks.

Screenshot_6.png

Hey @salvomattina

Kindly try the complete flow once and then let us know if you need any further help.
I can't get it to work.

I need to add a tag to an ActiveCampaign contact when I select it from the drop down menu in my google sheet.

It is possible to know the exact steps.

Is there a video tutorial? A lot of thanks... 🙏

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @salvomattina

To add the tags, "Add a Tag to a Contact" action step dynamically you need to use the Lookup Table action step where you need to pass the Tag name and its ID in the action step to pass the tag's dynamically.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on the action step.

Hey @salvomattina

To add the tags, "Add a Tag to a Contact" action step dynamically you need to use the Lookup Table action step where you need to pass the Tag name and its ID in the action step to pass the tag's dynamically.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on the action step.

Thank you. Can you tell me which action steps I need to put in sequence