• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update rows

Imm

I need the data in my spreadsheet to overlap through pabbly, for example in these yellow rows I need the bottom one to update the top one.
1667934503700.png
1667934602403.png
1667934623285.png

These last two pictures show how my pabbly configuration looks like.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Imm

Could you please share the name of the workflow, so that we can look into the possibility and can guide you accordingly?

Supreme

Staff member
Of course, "Recuperação" the name of the workflow
For your concern, you would be required a router action step where you can create a condition to update/add an incoming row if it exists or doesn't respectively.

Though we have set the router action step in your workflow and it should work now. Now kindly review that and select the Add New Row and Update Row accordingly.

1668074448552.png

Imm

But what do I put in each of the steps, because it still does not update the lines. Maybe it was not so clear what I need, via webhook I pull the data from card declined, waiting for payment and cart abandoned, the problem is that the marking of waiting for payment sometimes ends up in payment and the spreadsheet marks in two lines and what I need is that the confirmation of payment replaces the waiting for payment. Another situation that happens is that a customer tries to buy several times with the same card and is refused several times and each action marks on a row in the spreadsheet.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Imm

Kindly type the exact "Transaction Payment Status" in the filter value to make the router work exactly for paid ones and for Waiting/Refused/Canceled/lost_cart from the application where you are getting the payment application.

Type the Payment Status -
1668146067236.png

In a similar way type, the status for Waiting/Refused/Canceled/lost_cart

1668146163653.png