• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Update Spreadsheet

Use case: Gsheets is used to send an SMS to a client. When they respond back is there a way to update the same row that was just sent? So lets say we send a sms to 7245551212, John Jones, Testing 123. When they text back I can capture the responding phone number that is sending me the SMS reply. Is there a way to find that number in GSheets and then update the row to have the response (reply)?

SignalWire. The problem is we may have have more than one SMS to the same number so I am not sure how to track the data. I know how to do it in SQL but not Gsheet.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@bob.ramsey

You can create another workflow something like this in order to fetch all the new text messages you get through SignalWire, and then can look up for the phone number in the Google Sheet and check whether that phone number exists in the Google Sheet or not.

Then in the next step, if found the phone number exists in the Google Sheets, then you can update that row as required by you.

1621323022689.png

We have a video tutorial on the same. Kindly go through it -

Nyeon

@bob.ramsey

You can create another workflow something like this in order to fetch all the new text messages you get through SignalWire, and then can look up for the phone number in the Google Sheet and check whether that phone number exists in the Google Sheet or not.

Then in the next step, if found the phone number exists in the Google Sheets, then you can update that row as required by you.

View attachment 887

We have a video tutorial on the same. Kindly go through it -

Hello, I am trying to create workflow from a call to a gsheet row.
My signalwire already uses a bin to forward and record the call, but the Pabbly Connect instructions say to place the webhook url in the "WHEN A NEW CALL COMES IN" field.

How can I make this work for both?

Supreme

Staff member
My signalwire already uses a bin to forward and record the call, but the Pabbly Connect instructions say to place the webhook url in the "WHEN A NEW CALL COMES IN" field.

How can I make this work for both?
Could you please briefly elaborate on your concern, so that we can check on it and can guide you?