• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updated GoHighlevel Connector is Broken

rsayad

My GoHighlevel connector said "deprecated" so I updated it. After updating it and setting all the fields to what they were before, when I do a test run (I've validated all the values and they are correct), I get an error "Contacts without email, phone, firstName and lastName are not allowed."
Error code is 422
Traceid is a7036422a7835658982e5780666b64ad

Looks like this latest version of the connector is broken. Please let me know what to do to fix the issue.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-02 123420.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-02 123420.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 58

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rsayad

As we can see from your GHL action step you have to pass the tag(s) in double quotes as mentioned in the help text and the country name should be like the US for the USA.

2022-08-03_11h39_58.png

rsayad

Thank you so much. Quick question about that though, how do we upgrade a "deprecated" version of a task without having to delete it, add it back in and retype everything?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @rsayad

Thank you so much. Quick question about that though, how do we upgrade a "deprecated" version of a task without having to delete it, add it back in and retype everything?

If you use the newer version of the action event of GHL or any applications from the deprecated version, you need to remap the fields again.