• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Updating contact in Hubspot when stripe payment is made

HerHerbs

Hi, I've been trying to create a connection with Stripe and Hubspot. I need to update a contact property (payment status) when a payment is received from that contact in stripe. I have done the connection a few times but keeps coming up with this:
Screenshot 2023-11-02 083657.png

I have gone through and tried it numerous time.
I'm also having trouble with testing the webhook in test mode, so have done it using small payments from my own account.
So really 2 problems here.
Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @HerHerbs,

"It seems like you're entering an email address in the Contact ID field, which is incorrect. Instead, you should map the Contact ID associated with the email address already existing in your HubSpot account.
1698881492139.png

I can also see that the email address you have captured from Stripe does not exist in your HubSpot account, as it's not listed in your Contact ID field.
1698881715182.png

This is how you should set up your workflow after capturing a payment from an email address already in your HubSpot account.
1698882494979.png

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
You may need to add a Router to your workflow for creating or updating contacts in your HubSpot account. Please watch the shared video below to understand how to do this. You can ignore the trigger step used in the video.