• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload a video on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggy69

Upload a video on youtube

Hi guys,

In your ads, you said, Pabbly is better than Zapier, I pretty sure, you can beat Zapier in many ways, but...
Right now, there is a lot of things that I am still doing on Zapier like uploading my videos and description on YouTube.

When are you going to release this option? In Zapier, my trigger is uploading video in a specific sub folder then :

1. The title is automated
2. The description is automated
3. The status is Private.
4. The tags are automated

Etc...

Can you please do something about that?! It will be very appreciated.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.