• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload Documents from Airtable to Google Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I am currently using Airtable and Google Drive for my business. I was able to create folders in Google Drive with Pabbly Connect.

Now what I am looking to do is add PDF Files that are in my Airtable to my Google Drive Folder. I am new to this software and was hoping that someone could help me. So for example, we may have a PDF document that we upload to Airtable and we need to store this information on Google Drive.

Thanks

Mohammed K

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohammed K

We checked over your use case and your account whereas it seems like you have already established your use case successfully. Although we found an unsuccessful step that you have used inside your workflow. For resolving that, you need to pass the folder name and folder correctly.

2021-10-05_17h09_13.png

An error occurred when it ran in the automation -

2021-10-05_17h09_20.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Supreme Verma.

I dont think you answered my question. I was okay with this step, however, I want to upload PDF files into these folders from my airtable. So for example, my team will upload documents to Airtable including emailed documents from the client. I then need to store some of this data in GoogleDrive for record keeping purposes.

Here is a screenshot how I attempted to do this step.

Thank you.

1633448653357.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mohammed K

To upload a file in Google Drive, you need to pass the valid and publically accessible file URL and on the folder ID field, you need to enter the folder Id. For that, you can get the ID from the Google Drive folder URL.
Eg: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11BY-JXXXXXX1Z

And in the "File" field you need to enter the file name whereas files will be saved by the same name in your Google Drive. Also, you need to include the file extension with the file name. Example: video1.mp4, Image.JPG

2021-10-06_12h30_46.png

Moreover, for better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video -

(Watch the second part of the video)

Hey @Mohammed K

To upload a file in Google Drive, you need to pass the valid and publically accessible file URL and on the folder ID field, you need to enter the folder Id. For that, you can get the ID from the Google Drive folder URL.
Eg: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11BY-JXXXXXX1Z

And in the "File" field you need to enter the file name whereas files will be saved by the same name in your Google Drive. Also, you need to include the file extension with the file name. Example: video1.mp4, Image.JPG

View attachment 4274

Moreover, for better understanding, you can refer to our tutorial video -

(Watch the second part of the video)
Thank you for this. I will attempt this shortly but that being said… these documents are not public accessible. Would this mean what I am trying to do is not possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.