• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload Image to Wordpress from url in pabbly connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

JasonS

Thank you.

Currently I cant find a way of uploading a Featured Image withing wordpress as part of the posting process, you can only seem to select an ID for the featured Image, and I want to be able to use one from a url at the time. In this case facebook post to wordpress.

Supreme

Staff member
Thank you.

Currently I cant find a way of uploading a Featured Image withing wordpress as part of the posting process, you can only seem to select an ID for the featured Image, and I want to be able to use one from a url at the time. In this case facebook post to wordpress.
Featured Images cannot be uploaded via the action event of WordPress dynamically, you need to upload directly on the account and then you can use the Featured image field in the action step.

1663756497040.png

JasonS

This is exactly my point and why I made a request for new feature!!

You moved it to General Discussion, please place the question back in Features Requests as that is the whole point of the post.

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JasonS

The feature which you are looking for is not available on the WordPress API documentation which cannot be managed by Pabbly.

You need to contact their support team for the same. Since WordPress asks users to upload the Image first on the account and then can select the image from the dropdown of the "Featured Media Id" field.

I tried using the below but no success

Can you please check this?

Supreme

Staff member
Yes, we did check your API reference but it doesn't help to pass the featured image.

Status
Not open for further replies.