• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Upload Photo to slack --> Upload Google Drive

I'm trying to upload an image from a specific slack channel, to a specific google drive folder.
I have the channel on slack, but struggling to map the file name.

Can you help please?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dean_Chamberlain

I'm trying to upload an image from a specific slack channel, to a specific google drive folder.
I have the channel on slack, but struggling to map the file name.
You can refer to the following screenshot and then try it at your end. Further, as we can see from your workflow the file URL which you are passing is not a publicly accessible file in which Google Drive takes the file to upload.

1661578885278.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dean_Chamberlain

The Image File URL which you are using is not publically accessible, you need to pass the publicly accessible file URL to upload the image.

So, capture the webhook response and the file attachment with the public access image URL.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Dean_Chamberlain

The File URL from slack which you are passing is actually a password-protected file and to upload any image into any application, you have to pass the file which is simply downloadable or viewable in nature.

So, kindly check the same from the Slack account and make the file URL publicly accessible.