• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Urgent Request to Update [Actions] in Respond.io Integration to support (Send a template) action

Dear PabblyConnect Support Team,

I am reaching out to express a critical need for an update in the [Actions] of Respond.io to accommodate the (Send a Template) action through PabblyConnect. This specific action is integral to my daily operations and its absence is causing significant inconvenience.

Recently, I transitioned my WhatsApp Business Account (WABA) from 360Dialog to Respond.io, primarily due to the absence of a monthly subscription fee and the frequent technical issues encountered with 360Dialog. The technical support from 360Dialog often took longer than expected to resolve these issues which greatly impacted my work efficiency.

However, post-migration, I was taken aback to find that the crucial (Send a Template) action is not supported in PabblyConnect integration with Respond.io. This discovery has put a damper on the otherwise smooth transition and has created a gap in my workflow.

I sincerely hope you will consider this as a high-priority request given its impact on my daily operations.

Thank you for taking the time to review my request. I am confident in your team’s ability to address this issue promptly and effectively.

Looking forward to a positive response.

Best regards,
Mohammed Alhassan

1690939545991.png

1690939628778.png

I have many workflow contain (Send template message) action like this:

another workflow.jpg

Hope to replace all these 360Dialog actions with Respond.io new action (send template message).

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan

Kindly create a submission on the HelloNext- https://pabbly.hellonext.co/ and upvote it so our technical team can create endpoints for you.

Please make sure that whatever updates with features you are required to update in the HelloNext so that our team will build those endpoints with the features needed for you.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan,

We are pleased to inform you that we have successfully integrated the "Send WhatsApp Template Message" feature into the respond.io application. Please take a moment to test it, and if you encounter any issues, kindly notify us.

Best regards,
Nivesh

Attachments

• image (2).png
    image (2).png
    128.7 KB · Views: 12
Hi @Nivesh.
Hello,

Unfortunately, I am experiencing some difficulties with template sending. Here are a few points that might be impacting the process:
  1. Some WhatsApp templates do not have Parameters, yet this field is mandatory within PabblyConnect.
  2. Most templates include a Footer, Buttons or Header. Could these elements be causing issues with sending as they are not written inside the Template Body?
  3. When using emojis, does PabblyConnect handle them the same way? In other words, if I copy the full template content with all its emojis, does Pabbly understand these emojis or is there another language it uses? Since all templates utilize emojis to encourage customer interaction with the message.

All error messages displayed were: "Template could not be found, Make sure templates are synced on platform". However, the template name does appear within the options in PabblyConnect. I believe the issue might be with the Template Body.

1698095308425.png

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan,

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss your template requirements in more detail. To ensure we can better address your specific needs, we kindly request a brief call to clarify your preferences.

Please let us know your availability between 10:30 AM and 5:30 PM IST from Monday to Friday, and we will schedule a convenient time to connect.

Best regards,
Nivesh

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan,

We appreciate your prompt response regarding your availability.

To accommodate the adjustment, we propose rescheduling our meeting to Monday, October 30, 2023, at 1:00 PM Riyadh time, which corresponds to 3:30 PM IST. Please let us know if this revised timing is suitable for you and we will join the same meet link: https://meet.google.com/onw-pevb-bos

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Nivesh

Dear @Nivesh

I regret to inform you that I am unable to attend the meeting today. Would it be possible to reschedule it to tomorrow at 11 AM Riyadh time (1:30 PM IST - Monday)?

I apologize for any inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,
Mohammed Alhassan

Hi @Nivesh

I apologize for reopening this ticket. It has been a long time since my initial inquiry, and I wanted to follow up on the issue.

Unfortunately, I am still unable to use the "Send a template" feature effectively. It should automatically fetch the template text after selecting it, similar to how it works with the Send Template integration for 360Dialog or WhatsApp Business API. Then, it should display options for variable texts like {{1}}, along with a field to input the text for that variable.

Additionally, if the template includes an image header, there should be an immediate field where I can enter the direct image link.

Currently, the way this integration functions is not practical. Firstly, it does not support Arabic text, even though the Respond team claims it does. If the template contains emojis, I cannot use the action. Furthermore, if there are multiple lines in the template, it becomes unusable. There are many limitations with this integration.

I kindly ask you to take another look at this situation. If there’s anything specific you would like me to communicate to the Respond.io team, please let me know.

Best regards,
Mohammed Alhassan

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan

Please don't hesitate to reopen the ticket; we're always here to assist you.
I'm not fully aware of the previous discussions you had with our team regarding the integration, but I'll ensure we address your issue as quickly as possible. Could we schedule a 10-minute meeting to discuss your integration issue in detail? Do let me know your feasible time to connect between 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM IST.

If the updates are straightforward, we'll implement them according to the API documentation.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

Hi @Nivesh,

I know I have to make an appointment in advance, but if you are available now, I can meet you now (Google Meet) and explain the problem.

Briefly, I think that the action of respond.io to send the WhatsApp template needs some modifications and important additions. This includes adding a language box and modifying some fields, such as the template with an image in the header, the template with a text in the header, the template with a video, and the template with a document.

Note that I have successfully sent a WhatsApp template through (Pabby API), meaning that the API of the responde.io platform has no problem. The template contains an image header, in addition to the fact that the text is in Arabic and also contains a variable.

You can review the full (Pabbly API) workflow here: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjcwNTZhMDYzMjA0MzE1MjZiIg_3D_3D_pc
  1. The template can contain a header (image, video, file, or text). The template can also contain a button at the end of the message, and this call to action can include a quick reply button, phone number, or URL.
  2. Emojis are supported and worked 100%
  3. Arabic is supported and worked 100%
Reference:
1- https://developers.respond.io/docs/api/a748f5bfb1bb5-send-a-message
2- https://developers.respond.io/docs/api/3b5577141550b-whats-app-template

Attachments

• Screenshot_40.png
    Screenshot_40.png
    55.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_41.png
    Screenshot_41.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_42.png
    Screenshot_42.png
    80.4 KB · Views: 17

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan,

Understand, do allow me some time to go through the updates from my end.

I appreciate your patience with us.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @MedAlhassan,

I apologize for the delay.

To identify the root cause of the issue, we kindly request your account credentials for respond.io. Please rest assured that these credentials will be used solely for testing purposes and not for any personal use. You can share the credentials via email at [email protected].

Additionally, please let me know your availability between Monday and Friday, 10:30 AM - 5:30 PM IST, so I can schedule a meeting at a convenient time.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain