• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

URL Tracking for Elementor Lead Forms

I am trying to send URL tracking information from elementor form on website to Zoho CRM

I have created text splitter to extract this info, but when the traffic/user does't come from a tracking URL(organiv clicks to the site) these steps fail and the workflow shows are partial fail.

is there a better way to do this, as each time it fails I get an email, and its hard to find which tasks are actually having partial fails due to other errors.

1666958715859.png

Let me know if you need any more information

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @PaintMyWalls

For your concern, we would recommend you use the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Default Value" action step to pass some valid data in case the required fields are not coming from the trigger event.

1666960711441.png

Not sure if you have understood what the concern is

1667521643622.png
you can see a utm tracking URL which I am trying to split to get the source and medium

1667521672231.png

then I habe to split the text again to take the source

1667521700151.png

Then again for medium anothe split

but what happens is, sometimes the user will come directly to the url without the utm tracking and then these steps will get failed and under history will show as partial fail and also send an email out sayinf there was a failed workflow

please let me know if you need more inputs for better clarity

P

Pabblymember11

but what happens is, sometimes the user will come directly to the url without the utm tracking and then these steps will get failed and under history will show as partial fail and also send an email out sayinf there was a failed workflow

Yes, if the other part of the URL is after the UTM then you can use the "Text Formatter by Pabbly: Default Value" action step to pass some valid data in case the required fields are not coming from the trigger event.

1667566063637.png