• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Use Whatsapp automation and use WA business app at the side

quinn

I want to set up a workflow so every new lead gets an automated WHatsap message after they filled in a form.
Every thing works (till this point) but im using a test number and not my own whatsapp number. (with existing account)
When i want to migrate it so i can automaticly send Whatsapp messages the WA api says i have to make a new number or delete my existing number to transfer/migrate it to the other account.
my question is: is there a way I can still use my number to text clients manualy and have an automated messager for the new leads on the same WA business account/phone number?

quinn

So i cant have automated messages to costumers like : Hey (name) welcome do you need some general info or have an specific question" and if they reply with "i have a specific question 'why is pabbly support so helpful?" and then reply manually from my phone with an awnser to the specific needs of the client?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
No, this use case is not possible. You need to have a separate phone number to setup your WhatsApp Business Cloud API. You won't be able to manually reply through your mobile phone using that number.