• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Usecase - If a customer has the ability to charge another customer via API

Pabbly Team

Staff member
[Customer Query] -

If I have a Pabbly Payments account is there a way to have my customers be able to charge their own customers through the API but keep it separate from my customer payments system?

S

Sonam

We regret to let you know that the above arrangement as per the use case is currently not supported in Pabbly Subscription Billing. As we do have an inbuilt Affiliate Module that allows managing referral programs in which customers can promote the services for a merchant as an Affiliate. But such a task i.e. charging the customer's is not there in the API.

Therefore, such a type of setup will not be allowed as every activity whether charging a customer or affiliate commission generation gets recorded in a merchant account i.e., the Main account holder. For more info please check this doc - https://apidocs.pabbly.com/?version=latest#087c23f3-279e-43d0-8408-8f5728717352