• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

User creates trial using Stripe, then upgrades using manual payment = no revenue :-(

nitten

Hi, I am trying to set up PSB for a digital, log-in-based, product with a 2 week trial period.
When a user signs up, and adds their Stripe/payment information, I create a user for them in my system.
However, I see if the user, during the trial period, upgrades, and choose "Offline Payment" in the client portal then I have no way to identify this as an invalid upgrade.
Ideally, it would not be possible to choose "Offline Payment", or no payment, at all, but since I suppose you will not change the system because of this ticket, please advise on how I can filter out those to choose "Offline Payment".
I have compared the webhooks of "Offline Payment" and Stripe, and I can't see how I can distinguish one from another.

As far as I can tell, the problem remains the same if the user upgrades, in the client portal, without adding any payment information at all. In practice, the user can upgrade to the top premium plan, having removed their payment method. I really don't how you guys were thinking when you created this, sorry.

Best regards,
Thomas

Last edited:

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello Nitten,
Greetings !!

Thank you for contacting us.

We kindly request you to schedule a call with our team. This would enable us to better understand your use case in detail and provide you with an accurate resolution to the query you've asked.

You can schedule another call with our team at your convenience. Please use the link below to schedule the call with our team.
https://calendly.com/pabblyteam/pabblysubscriptionbilling?month=2023-04

Note :- Requesting you to mention the query in the notes section at the time of scheduling the call
Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Team