• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using Multiple Iterator

I want to use email to 100 users.

Data of each user is collected through GET Api.

Each Api response page contains 100 email ids

By using Iterator I am able to send email to these 100 users.

How can I use the same workflow to GET next 100 email ids and repeat

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anwer.nk[p

Regarding your concern, you can use the Router action step where you can configure the individual API by Pabbly inside to run in a sequence.

I need to run the workflow on a scheduled basis.

Step1: Through GET function get the list of 500 users,
(reponse: You will get list of first 100 users, and in response there will be link to next page)

Step 2: SInce I have received the names of 100 Users, Using Iterator, I will take first name of user.

Step 3: Using API GET. I will take the contact details of the selected user again.

Step 4: I will send the selected user the required message.

This is repeated till 100 users received through the first API response. and using Iterator I am able to send the message to first 100 users.

Workflow stops after sending first 100 users

I want the workflow to GET next 100 users after this and continue until there is no next page.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Anwer.nk[p

This is repeated till 100 users received through the first API response. and using Iterator I am able to send the message to first 100 users.

Workflow stops after sending first 100 users
You can set the individual routes in the router action step and inside you can see the Get API step to iterate the leads in flow.

In a similar way set the another get action step in another route to iterate the leads.

E.g. -
1674649776832.png

Thanks for the quick reply,

Since the number of users are growing, rather than creating router each time for next 100

Can I create next router automatically.