• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Using various email triggers

Oleksandr

Hi everyone,
I just realized that in gmail, we can have only 1 forwarding email address, but if I want to set up more than 1 email trigger, pabbly provides me with different email addresses each time.

I tried using one forwarding email in a new workflow, but it does not receive any test emails...

shailv

Hi there,

I have a question regarding adding a forwarder in my Gmail account.

The video I watched didn't provide the solution, and when I tried to add a forwarder, I was asked to verify the email address.

Where can I verify the email address that I have added and where will Google send the verification code?

I would appreciate it if someone could assist me with this issue.

Thank you,
Shailendra

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shailv

The verification code will come into your Email PArsers' trigger response which you can use to verify the PC mail hook in your Gmail account.

(Watch the first part of the video)