• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Value should not be blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyous

Hey Everyone,

I have setup workflow from Facebook ads lead form to MailChimp.

Everything was good but suddenly data is not passing.

Showing invalid response and email address error.

Showing that value should not be blank.

Check attached image.

Need guidance for this.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG-20240815-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20240815-WA0011.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 10

joyous

Here are the different workflows that I'm facing challenges:

Supreme

Staff member
In this scenario, I kindly ask you to take the necessary steps to re-establish the connection with the Facebook lead ad account as it appears that the reason for the problem is due to a recent change in the password for your Facebook account.

Thus, in order to resolve this issue, you need to reconnect with the Facebook lead ad account and recapture the response.

2024-08-16_13h34_44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.