• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Woocommerce, do not send Status when the field is left blank

dataforge

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjEwNTZmMDYzMDA0MzQ1MjZkNTUzZDUxMzI1MTYyNTQzNyI_3D_pc
Hi, I have a task https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjUwNTY5MDYzNDA0MzY1MjZiNTUzMyI_3D_pc

I'd like to Update an existing Woocommerce product. I have a route that does this, in the route called Found (meaning it found an existing product)
I want to update the product and not change the Product Status. I select Map and leave the field Blank.

However, when I submit the request, there is an error returned from woocommerce:

Label
Value
Code
rest_invalid_param
Data Status
Data Params Status
status is not one of draft, pending, private, publish, future, auto-draft, and trash.
Data Details Status Code
rest_not_in_enum
Data Details Status Message
status is not one of draft, pending, private, publish, future, auto-draft, and trash.

I contacted woocomerce and they say that i should not be sending the Product Status, or any other field that I do not want to modify. Since the field is being sent with a blank, it fails. We should not be sending the field at all.

Can you please ensure the Woocommerce integration is not sending fields that are not being changed.

thank you

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @dataforge

We have made slight changes in the action step from our end and your provided request should work now.

1692683487620.png