• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

VBout > Add contact to list > Missing columns

Torend

I'm using the VBout integration but it seems that Pabbly isn't pulling all possible 'Add contact to list' fields.

I'm trying to add City, State, and Zip Code - in addition to the standard fields.

These fields are required to successfully feed my campaign in VBout.

Do you know how it is possible to include them?

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• Pabbly_example.PNG
    Pabbly_example.PNG
    26.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Vbout_list.PNG
    Vbout_list.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 45

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Torend

As we have checked from your workflow, it seems like the custom fields which you have shown via screenshot are not available on the particular lists.
Kindly cross-check from your account that the fields which are required are not available on not.

We have checked it from the "Vbout: Get List Details With Custom Fields" action step.

2022-01-18_11h14_52.png