• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Vbout intergration

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleB

I am trying to set up a task to send contacts to Vbout. I put in the API and connect but it is not showing my updated lists. I have logged out, refreshed the page, reset the connection... How do I fix this?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @MichelleB

We checked over your concern and it seems like you need to refresh the List-Id field to get the newly added list from your Vbout account. Further, Vbout might take Lil bit of time to reflect on the integration page.

2021-09-27_18h18_32.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @MichelleB

We checked over your concern try the same at our end and the newly added list is appearing in the Vbout action step as well as in the Postman where we have tested it. Vbout API sometimes takes time to reflect the changes on the integration page.

Please check out the following short video for a better understanding, kindly try refreshing the list field -

https://www.screenpresso.com/=B0zcf

jjasef

I'm a new customer of Pabbly and wanted to connect Pabbly with Vbout. So far, I'm having this same exact issue as I'm not seeing my updated list even after refreshing and adding a new Vbout connection.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jjasef

Kindly refresh the List field first and then check again.

2022-04-20_11h22_19.png

After Refreshing -

2022-04-20_11h22_27.png

jjasef

Yea I tried that but my lists aren't updated.

Here's what I have on Vbout:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 6.32.32 AM.jpg

There's "CRC Sign Up" and "CRC Paid Sign Up".

In Pabbly, I see the old list compiled and despite refreshing it on the right, it still doesn't populate updated list:

Screen Shot 2022-04-20 at 6.33.52 AM.jpg

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jjasef

As we can see from your account you have already selected the desired list in the Vbout's action step. Kindly confirm with us once the updated lists are coming and let us know if you have further queries.

2022-04-21_10h48_28.png

jjasef

Thanks Supreme -- yea, it was weird.. I had kept refreshing but that didn't work. So I changed the action from the desired "Add to Contact List" to something else and then selected back to "Add to Contact List" and that seemed to work?

But yes, I got it to work the way I intended it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.