• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Waiting for response with Typeform

Garral

Hi, I can't do a task with Typeform.
When I try to do a test, the application keeps all the time with the message "Waiting for response" and the response is not executed correctly. Everything is well configured. It only fails at this point, and that prevents proper scheduling of the task.
Some help? Thanks

Attachments

• Waiting for Response Typeform.jpg
    Waiting for Response Typeform.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 62

Garral

After many attempts it has captured a response, but it does not include the "email" field of the Typeform, so it is still impossible to execute the task of sending a subscription to Acumbamail.
Too many errors for my first Pabbly task :(
(This same task runs flawlessly in Zapier)

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We can see that their is email field as well in the response. Can you please check at your end once and confirm back to us?

1636518522831.png

Garral

That's right. After many unsuccessful attempts, you have now finally loaded the email field. I hope it's not always that hard to get to schedule a task with Typeform.