• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Want to split data from one sheet to different 2 sheets.

gfreshmart

I'm getting leads from 2 sources on a google sheet, one from facebook ads and 2nd from google ads and now and I want to send those leads on 2 different google sheets with condition of lead sources. If I'm getting leads from facebook then send it to one sheet and if the lead is from google ads then send it to another sheet.

Last edited:

Janet

Hello,

Thank you for pabbly connect, its a wonderful invention and helpful for me. As you can see in the screenshot there was no issue with connecting the gravity form to google sheets but not all fields are mandatory. there are many conditional fields,

for example based upon the region the staff is coming to the conference the travel details like Mode of transport,Date of Departure,etc will be filled, if the staff is from national office,travel related fields will not be visible to them... in that case i want the google sheet cells to be empty if it is not filled, but it just fills the next data of thier preferred electives for the conference in the travel details...

Same way there are other conditional fields and some fields maynot be filled by staff as it is not mandatory... how to keep the cell value empty for those entries.

Screenshot 2023-04-04 212346.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Janet

if the staff is from national office,travel related fields will not be visible to them... in that case i want the google sheet cells to be empty if it is not filled, but it just fills the next data of thier preferred electives for the conference in the travel details...
Can you please elaborate on this part of your use case also do share the workflow URL in which you have built the same.