• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Wati has approved my template but PABBLY says "Check your template, it cannot have typos or blank text"

shubhangi

1714050354608.png
In the workflow, Ihave added 3 abandoned cart messages, other 2 are being uploaded but the first one isn't. Although WATI approved it (and I even added this template about 6-7 times with minor changes hoping it works, it still doesn't). Justshows this error. Please help

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
Although I havent checked the workflow yet. Just curious why you used single quotes instead of double quotes in the custom params field?

shubhangi

Although I havent checked the workflow yet. Just curious why you used single quotes instead of double quotes in the custom params field?
I've always used single quotes before... just did what I did in older workflows :p But not way of knowing if they are working since it's not sending this template yet! What should I do about that error?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shubhangi

1714050354608.png
In the workflow, Ihave added 3 abandoned cart messages, other 2 are being uploaded but the first one isn't. Although WATI approved it (and I even added this template about 6-7 times with minor changes hoping it works, it still doesn't). Justshows this error. Please help
Please replace the single quotes with double quotes in the custom parameters, remove the curly brackets from the name field, and then try again. It should work properly now.

1714112736623.png