• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webflow API

pburki

Hello,

It seems that your integration of Webflow uses the old (V1) API, correct ? API keys generated with the new interface are not working.

Thanks and best regards,

Philippe

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pburki

I have forwarded your concern to the integration team and they are currently looking into it.

Shall notify you with an update soon.

Nivesh

Staff member
Hey @pburki,

We have already updated our API to the V2 version for webflow. We still use the Webflow v1 version as the Webflow team has not deprecated their old version.

Visit here to learn more about the integration.

Feel free to reach out if you have any queries regarding the integration we are happy to assist you.

Best regards,
Nivesh Jain

pburki

Hi Nivesh,
Thanks for coming back. I can see on your website that there are 2 webflow integrations, but when I search Webflow when creating my workflow, I only see one integration. How can I access Webflow v2 ?
1707474036050.png

Thanks
PHilippe

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @pburki

Please create a submission on HelloNext at https://pabbly.featureos.app/ and upvote it. This will prompt our technical team to develop the integration you need.

Be sure to specify any feature updates required in HelloNext so that our team can implement the necessary action steps.

pburki

So if I understand correctly, this is developed, already on the marketing portion of your website, but not available in the workflows ?
Thanks,
Philippe

Supreme

Staff member
So if I understand correctly, this is developed, already on the marketing portion of your website, but not available in the workflows ?
Well, for v2's trigger events, Webhflow is not available but we request you to post a request on the platform here.