• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webflow returns unknown 400 error.

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzY1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzc1MTYxNTQzNSI_3D_pc
G'day all,
I'm trying to integrate Pabbly Connect to my Webflow form and collection (CMS). Webflow keeps returning an unknown 400 error in the Pabbly workflow. I'm not sure if it's because I'm trying to submit data to a multi-reference and a single-reference field in Webflow or if it's something else. Could I please have some help?
Thanks so much!
Chas

Here's my Webflow link:
https://preview.webflow.com/preview...eId=65a1dc5ab90bcfd48cdc250e&workflow=preview

Loom video:
https://www.loom.com/share/63a30017cbe84ffabec5e211fc2591ad?sid=727d55df-2606-439f-8d5c-93b3d0586a86

Pabbly Connect: IjU3NjIwNTY1MDYzMTA0MzY1MjZlNTUzNDUxMzc1MTYxNTQzNSI_3D_pc
Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 12.12.55 pm.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Chas William

If you're providing more than one attribute, please attempt to pass them inside square brackets and ensure they are enclosed in double-quotes. Give it another try, and it should work smoothly.

2024-01-13_12h22_51.png

Hey @Chas William

If you're providing more than one attribute, please attempt to pass them inside square brackets and ensure they are enclosed in double-quotes. Give it another try, and it should work smoothly.

View attachment 36560
Hi @Supreme,

Thanks so much. The multi-reference field is definitely working now. What about the single reference field? The field itself is submitting to Webflow, however, the reference field isn't submitted, only the id.
I've tried leaving it without double-quotes and square brackets, without double-quotes, without square brackets, with double-quotes only, and even inputting the name. However, Webflow only accepts it when formatted like the multi-reference.
Could I have some more help please?

Thanks again.
Chas

Loom:

Supreme

Staff member
I need to submit all of the Data names ('65a1...') that have the value 'TRUE'. But I don't want to submit the 'TRUE' value. I want to submit the name of the data, the '65a1...'
Could you please provide the reference to the same? If it's a true or false field, you can simply select "None" to exclude the field. Avoid passing any value to the field, as doing so might trigger an error in the API.

Could you please provide the reference to the same? If it's a true or false field, you can simply select "None" to exclude the field. Avoid passing any value to the field, as doing so might trigger an error in the API.
@Supreme,
Here's a video explaining.

Supreme

Staff member
Please note that the attribute field can only accept the ID of the attribute and it doesn't work for false or true.

So, if you are getting checklist option IDs from the trigger response then please map it accordingly.

Supreme

Staff member
Kindly pass the single reference field without double quotes and square brackets and then try again.

1705143182835.png
If you're trying to find out if a particular option is true or false on web flow using its ID, it can be tricky to locate that specific option's ID.

So, kindly try to use the Option's ID that would be easy to pass ID for the selected options.