• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook and Wordpress webhook raw/simple response

Hello everyone,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm facing an issue with the Wordpress and pabbly webhook trigger's simple response switch. Despite multiple attempts with both WordPress posts and demo data, the switch remains active consistently, disregarding any action I take (I've created a new workflow for testing, then I re-captured the data again and again in vain).
At this juncture, having granular control over nested arrays is essential, and for that, raw data access is imperative. Regrettably, this roadblock is hindering my progress.

If anyone has insights or suggestions on how to overcome this obstacle, I would greatly appreciate your input.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Share URL: https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow...eBmcJHQAECF4BclVPBChWVQF7VBkGfVMeCTpbBVJ6UDE#

Last edited:

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
The webhook trigger used in WordPress is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that WordPress sends to Pabbly Connect. As the data is being sent in this manner from WordPress, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.

The webhook trigger used in WordPress is descriptive-based and captures whatever data the application is sending. We do not have any control over the data that WordPress sends to Pabbly Connect. As the data is being sent in this manner from WordPress, I'm afraid there's nothing we can do about it.
Many thanks for your prompt answer.
My bad, I didn't notice that cumbersome raw data's format sent from the WP plugin.
I'll work on that side then.