• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webhook data from invoiless can only be sent through one url,

joshd

webhook data from invoiless can only be sent through one url, and when i want to have multiple automations set up it seems i have to use the same workflow, is there an easy way to deal with multiple data coming to the one url, i realise filters are there and i use them but, but things dont correlate with test data for two different automations, itried using router at the bottom but i need test data which confuses the original automation

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @joshd

In any scenario, to configure routers, you'll need to repeatedly input test data. Therefore, the most effective approach for you would involve creating distinct workflows and applying filters to each.