• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $149 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

webhook doesn't seem to connect, pull data.

GroovyO

Im working with a shared workflow in my free plan of Pabbly connect. I cloned the original workflow, and worked with the clone all day. But the Workflow does not seem to ever get past the Webhook step, reach out and successfully connect to my app/crm.

When I click Grab Responses it just hangs, endless circle of Waiting For Webhook Response

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GroovyO

Could you please share the name of the workflow and while setting up the webhook trigger have you tried passing the data from your application?

GroovyO

Workflow name: PlumbingProsUS [ReviewEngine: Demo]]
Have tried and it does not ever pass the data, that is my obstacle with this workflow.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GroovyO

Please let us know the name of the application you used to collect the webhook response. You should also try to capture the webhook response again and check to see if the application still has the webhook URL in place.

GroovyO

Hi, did you go into the workflow and fix it? Reason i ask, I hopped in and saw it had gotten it's correct WebResponse Data.
I was doing some more testing today, hit the Recapture Web Response button, and it is again hanging/pausing. I have another Workflow, which is a clone of this one, Rainmaker Rep ReviewEngine: Demo, that also has this problem. pls advise? The connection is LeadConnector and Open AI

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @GroovyO

I was doing some more testing today, hit the Recapture Web Response button, and it is again hanging/pausing. I have another Workflow, which is a clone of this one, Rainmaker Rep ReviewEngine: Demo, that also has this problem. pls advise?
Can you please check whether the webhook URL which you have selected in the Lead Connector is still intact or not, along with that then try capturing the webhook response again.

1675245638615.png