• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook in google sheets is not working

Jorge

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZmMDYzNjA0MzE1MjY1NTUzMzUxMzMi_pc
Hi something is happening with the webhook in one of my workflows, I don't know why is not triggering the actions, is a webhook connected to a google sheets but when I do a test it send the info and receive it correctly but when a new row is created the webhook doesn't capture the info so the other actions cannot start correctly.
I have multiple workflow using webhooks and everything works correctly is just this webhook that doesn't work. Can you help me please? Thanks

Jorge

UPDATE:
If I fill the cell directly to the google sheets the webhook triggers correctly but if the google sheet is fill from uchat is no triggering the webhook. Why is that?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Jorge,

When entering the data into your Google Sheets, make sure to add the data to your trigger column as well in order to trigger the workflow.
1691344967162.png

To make automation work, you need to enable 'Send On Event' if you're manually entering data into your Google Sheets. If the data added to your Google Sheets comes from another API or third party application (like uchat), you also need to enable 'Auto Send on Schedule'.
1691345126828.png

Note: If you enter data manually, your workflow will be executed instantly. However, if you add data through an API or third party application (like uchat), it may take up to an hour for the trigger to be executed.

Also, try using the dedicated trigger application we have for Google Sheets.