• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook is capturing data but 2nd step not recognizing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

psythe333

I am using Infinity as the sending technology by pressing a Blue button in Infinity called "Add Contact". When I do that it triggers the Pabbly Webhook in the 3nd picture and sends the data to Pabbly. You can see the customer in Infinity and you can see the data in Pabbly. When I map it to SendPulse as the 2nd step its not recognizing the variables I mapped for some reason:

Screenshot 2021-11-26 232440.png

Screenshot 2021-11-26 232222.png

Screenshot 2021-11-26 232319.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @psythe333

It seems like the email address which you are passing might not be present in your SendPulse and because of that while updating the subscriber, the error message is coming.

Further, the phone number which you are passing contains "-", so kindly remove it first then pass it.

2021-11-27_12h00_03.png

Status
Not open for further replies.