• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook is not collecting flowlu complete data

Kumar

I have connected webhooks to send contact details, but category, Industry, Organization, custom field data is not coming via Webhook

Check this screen share https://share.fgrade.com/4gunvN5L, We want all this data should come in one particular webhook action.

Flowlu team is saying this should be sorted from Pabbly itself.

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We don't manipulate webhooks data from our end in any way. What Flowlu application or any third-party application sends the data over webhook URL, we simply capture those data and shown them in the webhook response.

If some data is missing in the webhook response, you will be needing to contact the Flowlu application and ask them to add those data to the webhook response.

You need to ask them if they support sending custom field data in their webhooks.

Last edited:

Hermes

@Kumar I see the fields current cf 10 and 8 filled with an option (which will be correct as the fields can be selected not filled). So I assume evertything is there.

Victoria

The custom fields in Flowlu displays in format Cf id as shown on the screenshot.
1626437461341.png

To find those id please go to System settings > CUSTOM FIELDS > Main Settings.
1626437502243.png

Please use API to find id options https://www.flowlu.com/api/#tag/Fields/paths/~1customfields~1fields~1get~1{id}/get

P

PabblyMember3

The custom fields in Flowlu displays in format Cf id as shown on the screenshot.View attachment 2246
To find those id please go to System settings > CUSTOM FIELDS > Main Settings.
View attachment 2247

Please use API to find id options https://www.flowlu.com/api/#tag/Fields/paths/~1customfields~1fields~1get~1{id}/get
It would be nice to get the custom field keys as logo_47, new_client_44 instead of displaying cf_47, cf_44 so that for users, it's easily understandable.

Victoria

how to view categories, organization, and industry details in this webhook response?
You can receive data about Current Industry and Current Category.
For now you can't capture data via webhook about link to organization yet as we have a separate entity that stores the link between the company and the contact. I've passed this question to our dev. team and we'll consider adding this option to our future development.

Kumar

You can receive data about Current Industry and Current Category.
For now you can't capture data via webhook about link to organization yet as we have a separate entity that stores the link between the company and the contact. I've passed this question to our dev. team and we'll consider adding this option to our future development.
Storing organization & industry details next to contact is important for better targetting.